Corcoran Pacific Properties
Live up to your expectations. An extraordinary opportunity to experience Island lifestyle in one of Kona's popular neighborhood. This upscale single family home with elegant appointments throughout is nestled on a gently slopping 1.7 acre lot to take advantage of the wonderful views of the Ocean and Coastline.
You'll love the spacious, open feel of this superbly constructed and immaculately maintained 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom/2 half bath home. The large covered lanai accessible from the Great Room is perfect for relaxing and enjoying the spectacular Kona sunsets.
This Island home which speaks so eloquently for itself features:
- Vaulted ceilings
- Located on a Cul-de-sac in a low traffic area of the neighborhood
- Expansive 1400+ sq. ft. Garage
- Upscale appliances
- 16 Photovoltaic panels. Net metering. Tremendous savings on electric costs
- Custom Koa Kitchen Cabinets
- A/C supplemented with ceiling fans
- Separate media room and office area
- Tall mahogany pocket doors opening Great room to expansive covered lanai
- Outdoor shower garden with private seating area
- Stylish recessed LED lighting
- Great flow through floor plan to take advantage of Island Breezes
- Large 1.7 acre lot offers privacy and room for expansion
TMK & MLS information on number of half baths differ. TMK information indicates 1 half bath. Agents and Buyers must independently verify any information they deem material and important to their purchase or any offered price there under.
Show this home to your most discerning buyers. They will not be disappointed
Dayna Apilado R(S) 808-895-6389
Kenneth Apilado R(B) 808-989-2377
Powered by Guaranteed Rate Paid Advertisement