Corcoran Pacific Properties
Quality custom home on beautifully landscaped, gated half acre lot located within the Koloa Estates subdivision on Kauais sunny south shore, known for world-class beaches, sunsets, tennis, golf, fine dining and shopping.
Quality upgrades include new AC system, newer hardwood flooring, marble counters, custom millwork, and tile in baths. The chefs kitchen with custom cabinetry and a large eat-in bar is central to the main floor living, dining and lanai areas. The main floor has Master Bedroom, second bedroom/office, 2 baths, kitchen, living, dining and laundry areas. The main floor lanai wraps completely around the house with larger lanai sections at the front and rear creating multiple outdoor enjoyment and entertaining areas. The downstairs living area has a bedroom, full bath, private lanai, wet bar kitchenette and living/theater area. This space allows for separated living such as a guest unit or man cave.
The house, garage/workshop, greenhouse, landscaping, lava rock walls and gardens were carefully designed to create a beautiful, high quality, enjoyable, functional property with privacy, wind flow, shading, and even future CPR in mind. The property is fully contained with a lava rock perimeter wall and electric gate.
- Air Conditioning (4 Zones on 2 Condensors)
- Photovoltaic system.
- Water Filtration System (central).
- Oversized 2 car garage.
- Detached 1,024 sqft two-bay garage workshop, 1/2 bath, office, outdoor shower. ADU conversion & CPR potential. The bay doors are 10ft tall
which is good for big truck or boat storage.
- High-end materials finishes throughout.
- Mature landscaping w/waterfall ponds, banyan trees, fruit trees & other local flora provide privacy, beauty, food and shade.
- Sprinkler system.
- Multiple living areas.
- Storage area under the home.
One Seller holds inactive Hawaii real estate license
Powered by Guaranteed Rate Paid Advertisement