Corcoran Pacific Properties
LIVE UP TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
An extraordinary opportunity to experience Island Lifestyle in one of Kona's most popular neighborhood. This custom built 3 bedroom, 4 bathroom plus den cedar home with elegant appointments throughout is nestled on a terraced lot away from the street to afford privacy and to also take advantage of the wonderful views of the Ocean and Kona Coastline.
You'll love the spacious, open feel of this superbly constructed and immaculately maintained, move-in-ready island home. The large covered lanai and deck area accessible from the expansive Living Room is perfect for relaxing/entertaining and enjoying the spectacular Kona sunsets. A large in-ground swimming pool and deck area complete your private island getaway.
This island home which speaks so eloquently for itself features:
- High quality custom cabinetry, furniture and countertops crafted by Roy Lambrecht Woodworking, Inc. grace the interior of this residence.
- Impressive Master bedroom suite with elegant Ipe hardwood flooring.
- Chef's kitchen with large butcher block island and top- of- the- line appliances ( Viking, Sub-Zero, Wolf)
- Separate guest suite above garage with private lanai
- Den area that has the potential to be converted into another bedroom.
- Elegant custom Koa wood cabinets and shelving
- Beautiful, mature, well manicured landscaping w/ irrigation. Park like setting.
- Stylish recessed lighting
- Cedar wood paneled ceilings
- Scenic Ocean, Coastline and sunset views
- Gated entry
- Located in a low traffic area of the neighborhood
- Generous attic storage space
Show this home to your most discerning buyers. They will not be disappointed.
Prospective buyers and their agents should independently verify all information they deem material and important to their decision to purchase or any offered price thereunder.
Kenneth Apilado R(B) 808-989-2377
Dayna Apilado R(S) 808-895-6389
Powered by Guaranteed Rate Paid Advertisement