Corcoran Pacific Properties
Ocean Views from this one level residence, across to the local park. Major upgrades have been done on this Cedar home. Near new roof & gutters. Entirely new kitchen with top of the line stainless steel appliances along with a modern farm style stainless steel sink. Completed with white 42" wide quartzite counter tops and a generous skylight. E-Lux vinyl plank flooring throughout. Bathroom floors are tile.
Master bathroom has the same quartzite counters with raised double sinks. Modern pebble / stone flooring in the walk in / low curb shower. Skylight makes it very inviting.
New Carrier brand split Air conditioner keeps the entire house comfortable.
- Sun room could be a 3rd bedroom.
- Custom wood slider door to the sun room.
- Sensible exterior awnings over the windows.
- All rooms have open beam, natural wood ceilings.
- Party size covered deck on the makai side.
- No wires to interfere with your ocean views.
- Easy walk to the beach / beach park.
- Enclosed attached garage with electric garage door opener.
- Easy access ramp from the garage to the living area.
- Laundry in garage.
- Concrete sidewalks all the way around the house.
Check out the map above to recognize this key location, it's proximity to the park and window to the ocean. Close enough to have the ocean experience without suffering the direct salt spray.
Pahoa town is close by with the "brand new" Puna Kai shopping center for all your daily needs, including the Malama Market.
Lucky you live near the ocean..!!
Powered by Guaranteed Rate Paid Advertisement