Corcoran Pacific Properties
This charming Waikoloa Village home has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in the main home plus a detached studio with its own bathroom and wet bar that allow for many uses. Work from home, play from home utilizing this bonus area.
* Fresh paint inside and out
* Updated bathroom vanities in the main home
* The back patio is a lovely area to relax and BBQ
* Bonus studio makes a great office, theatre, or guest suite
* The large carport has a separate laundry room and a separate storage room so each space can keep items organized
Conveniences are nearby in the Waikoloa Highlands Shopping Center and the upcoming Waikoloa Plaza bringing even more new shops and restaurants. As a member of the Waikoloa Village Homeowners Association, you'll have access to their amenities including Tennis and Pickleball Courts, Aquatic Center, and Golf.
Just a short drive to the Kohala Coast and white sandy beaches.
The seller is providing a $10k buyer credit with an acceptable offer. That credit could stretch a long way to customize the space (replace some flooring, get new appliances or yard upgrades) as there is still so much potential for a new owner to do with this darling home.
Crystal Souza R(S) 808-640-0012
Powered by Guaranteed Rate Paid Advertisement