As the current, unprecedented situation continues to develop, our thoughts are with you and your loved ones. Like you, we continue to do our part in understanding and working to support efforts focused on public safety. We remain profoundly grateful to healthcare workers, local communities, and governments around the world who are on the front lines.
OUR ENTIRE TEAM IS STANDING BY TO SUPPORT OUR CLIENTS AND EACH OTHER
Because most of our company’s processes are executed virtually, we have built a strong virtual work infrastructure over the years. Therefore, during these uncertain and challenging times, we are able to continue serving your real estate and investment needs as before.
THE TOP PRIORITY IS EVERYONE’S HEALTH AND SAFETY
- We are committed to taking every measure to keep everyone safe while continuing to provide prompt and reliable services across our divisions and the entire state.
- For those on our staff who do report to an office each day, we have instituted a temporary "work from home" policy as a sensible and safe response to the current coronavirus pandemic.
- In the interest of protecting everyone’s health and following social distancing protocols, we have closed our offices to clients until further notice.
- We strongly encourage our agents and all clients to minimize face-to-face meetings at this time and take advantage of the wide range of digital options available, such as virtual meetings and property tours, digital collateral, online transaction management, and digital signatures.
- We are taking every measure to ensure a healthy stay at all of our vacation rentals across the state and the health and safety of our guests, owners, property managers, and vendors is top of mind. As such, in addition to our robust cleaning protocols, effective immediately we will suspend in-person check-ins, mid-stay cleans and will only interact with guests on an as-needed basis. Our team will take every precaution recommended by the CDC and WHO to minimize any risk of contracting the virus.
- We have also issued a new Extenuating Circumstances Policy, which we hope will both preserve as much revenue to our clients as possible while mitigating the risk of excessive chargebacks, poor reviews, litigation and overall dissatisfaction from our guests: https://evrhi.com/extenuating-circumstances-policy.
In addition, be sure to refer to the CDC's website for up-to-date information about travel warnings, as well as information about the coronavirus’s current impact in the United States. Daily updates about the coronavirus are also available from the World Health Organization.
We will also continue to reach out via digital channels with updates, as we work together to operate safely and effectively. Our entire team is ready to continue assisting you with relevant market and investment updates during this period of low-interest rates and enduring demand so that you can make the best, well-informed real estate decisions for yourself and your family.
Thank you for your understanding and support, we wish you all to remain healthy and well as we navigate the current events.
President, CEO | Elite Pacific Properties